Thursday 16 June 2011

The end of the night 16th

Basically it's 11:00pm got home from my
Mothers bathed Brooke put her to bed watched eastenders

How amazing was eastenders I must say that soap amuses me never fails to surprise either
[my favourite soap].

Watched part of Americans got talent didn't amuse me too be honest I love America , can't understand it though bit overdone compared to the UK version. Maybe it is as I'm
British I push towards it.

Then I turnt over to BBC three the kids who are in prison oh my , worth a watch shocking the kids of society though I do respect the adults who put up with them.

Now currently watching changeling the true story one of my favourite films it's so sad make me
Angry second time watching it.

I'm
Tired but don't want to go to bed want to have more energy but I'll
Write more tomrow
Morning night all


This picture tells alot



Yours JESSICA x

No comments:

Post a Comment