Thursday 16 June 2011

Thursday 16th june

Got up late this morning my babie girl slept in her own bed and woke me at nine we did have a late on last night,

Got up watching Jeremy Kyle love that show! Currently wearing
Light brown tracksuit with White top.

I admit it I love my tracksuits there so comfy but have to have a pair that does have some shape otherwise you might as well wear a bin bag to be honest.

With my tracksuit I've tied my
Hair up in a bun nearly had misspelled of a bum then that would of an stupid ay! This is a picture with the bun


Done my make
Up to less of standard than norm as with a trackie didn't want to look like a drag queen my mascara is a bit heavy to people standards but is quite light for me no eyeshadow no lipstick no eyeliner just foundation and bronzer.


Yours JESSICA x

No comments:

Post a Comment