Thursday 16 June 2011

My new blog

[My new blog is about me guys and girls,following what i do on day to day basis my opinons what i bought what im wearing new things im trying with my hair my daughter my friends the most important things in my life basically.

My old blog was too much judged on others on what other blogs are doing so i thought i didnt want to copy others there no point keep it real i cant keep up to date with the others i havnt got the time to try and test things.

This blog will be very simple as most of the time i will be posting from my iphone so im sorry its not the best, i love blogging.]

Now that rambles over its now onto me and my life

basically my names Jessica Stoner, i have changed the lettering
 on my own accord just for a change no reason im not trying to be different. 
My last name is atually Stoner many people comment onit 
[I dont smoke drugs]

i am 18 years old and living in a flat with my little girl whose name is brooke shes 2 in novemeber and a little miss being a mum this young is not a mistake.


No comments:

Post a Comment